Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Nail Art Challenge!

Sorry I've been MIA this week! I got really busy with school and although I did a few designs, I didn't end up liking the way they photographed! I'm planning on doing tons of swatches (and maybe some makeup reviews!) over Thanksgiving break, that way the blog won't be dead during finals week!

However, expect daily postings this week! I'm participating in the Thanksgiving Nail Art Challenge! This challenge was created by Kim from College Polished and I am SUPER excited to see all the designs!


I'll be back tomorrow to post the first day! In the meantime, browse around these other great participating sites!

Peace Love Lacquer
XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Dipped in Polish
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
Charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched
Sassy Shelly
Jilltastic Nail Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment