Sunday, April 21, 2013

Different Shades of Blue: Autism Awareness!

Hello!

It's been so long since I've had time to post! Sorry for being MIA - emergency root canal! Thankfully it's all over, and my pain and swelling have finally gone away.

Instead of catching up on my mountain of homework, I decided to blog! :)


So I have the Puzzle Pieces and Blue Ruffian done :) At this point, I'm going to skip the awareness ribbons...not enough time!


Puzzle Pieces

 


Not that crazy about these....it was so much harder than I though to make it look like real puzzle pieces!

Ruffian:

Here is the plain ruffian - LOVE these nails! The color combo has a nice Fifties vibe and the design was surprisingly simple. :) 


Of course, I love glitter and bling so I had to add some sparkle. These are teardrop rhinestones from a set I got at Icing. 

Go check out the other lovely bloggers participating!

Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious







No comments:

Post a Comment